A driver own 10000v/us's slew rate and 2w output?

I have to design an amplifier that can offer a slew rate over

10000v/us and a 2w's output,but i can't find a driver which meets the condition above.so who could tell me some infomation?thanks very much.
Reply to
change

What must it drive? What's the input signal level/impedance/waveform?

John

Before you look further, please think about your application and evaluate the total node capacitance your amplifier will be expected to drive. Remember the equation, i = C dV/dt or i = S C, which describes the current necessary to drive a fast slewing signal across some load capacitance. For example, a node capacitance of 250pF will require 250E-12 * 1E10 = 2.5A of current. A 2W amplifier may not be sufficient.

What are you working on?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win