Touchstone Semi?

There are a number of interesting, and quite long, electronic design threads ongoing here, several started by me. Why don't you participate in them? Given your "99 and 44/100th percent" comment, you don't even read them. Or maybe you just can't do math.

Are you just a luker who wants us to perform to your standards of free entertainment? Can't afford cable?

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

I read things here that are relevant to what I do and what I want/need to learn. If I have something to offer, I do participate. But typically these discussions will break down and end up in a lot of bickering which is exactly why I started talking about it here.

I'm not going to continue to debate this. You don't want to learn anything about yourself or how you relate to others. Fine, like I said, I don't want to bother you further. I'm actually not here for the drama. So please don't continue trying to provoke a response.

--

Rick
Reply to