Top Quality RF Connectors, Adapters, Cable Assemblies & More

Please visit AAARFProducts.com

Reply to
Don Hendrix

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

A light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor device that emits incoherent narrow-spectrum light when electrically biased in the forward direction. This effect is a form of electroluminescence. The color of the emitted light depends on the composition and condition of the semiconducting material used, and can be near-ultraviolet, visible or infrared. Rubin Braunstein of the Radio Corporation of America first reported on infrared emission from gallium arsenide (GaAs) and other semiconductor alloys in 1955. Because of those people who found that. We Helio Optoelectronics Corporation also inherit the spirit of invention and creation. Now we develop High Power Emitter as our skills, just in order to let all the human beings have brighter and safer lighting life. We still will devote ourselves putting more efforts to reform this lighting revolution. Helixeon coming out from our factory, so does ILED. That can help you plug-and-play in no time. Do not hesitate to contact with us at

you wil get what you wants.

Michael A. Terrell =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

Reply to
chunhsiunglee

Before posting to Usenet again

you need to learn more about Usenet

Start here: "How NOT to Advertise on Usenet" by Joel K. Furr http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:CMU1z-5ywJ4J:shopsite.com/help/4.1/sc/lte/usenet.html+rude.to.advertise.*.*+*-*-*-*-*-*-the-word-forsale-or-marketplace-in-their-names+preserve.*.culture.of.open.discussion+reads-an-advertisement+*.most.pervasive.form.*.*.*.*-*+How-*-to-Advertise-on-Usenet+biz+hated+rude+lose-*-account

Continue here: "What's good 'netiquette' when posting to Usenet?" http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:SXIajvWUVHAJ:groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py=answer=12348+Tempting-though-it-is-*-*-*-*-*-*+remove-*-*-*-irrelevant+STOP+zz-zz+qq+BOTTOM

Reply to
JeffM

Bad connectors, bad delivery, nasty service. Not recommended.

John

. John Lark>Bad connectors, bad delivery, nasty service. Not recommended.

It appears that we got 1 ISP to shed him:

Let's go for 2: mailto: snipped-for-privacy@rr.com abuse@ rr,com

Reply to
JeffM

And let's post really bad product reviews of any spammer's stuff, so web searches will trip over them. If we make spam cost more business than it generates, maybe the jerks will get the message and *pay* for advertising instead of trying to trash our newsgroup to get it for free.

I've told my purchasing folks to blackball Don's crap, and we buy a lot of connectors.

John

Put a sign in your lobby listing them and other low life spammers as bad vendors so visitors see it and ask why you don't deal with them?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida