FREE Coaxial Cable, Connector & Adapter Catalog

Please email snipped-for-privacy@aaarfproducts.com & provide your snail mail address for your free copy of our latest RF products catalog.

AAA RF Products

946 Calle Amanecer, Suite E San Clemente, CA 92673

Phone: 949 481 3154 Fax: 949 388 5448 email: snipped-for-privacy@AAARFProducts.com web:

AAA RF PRODUCTS

Welcome to usenet. We certainly enjoyed your posting and hope that your email address snipped-for-privacy@aaarfproducts.com attracts some potential customers. I guess because you want to get email at snipped-for-privacy@aaarfproducts.com ?

Why don't you post your catalog on your web site? Perhaps your web designer snipped-for-privacy@hyperartdesign.com would like to have a catalog, too, so they can do that. Or maybe snipped-for-privacy@hyperartdesign.com should get a copy so she can put it there.

In any case, thanks so much for stopping by.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

Oh, I just noticed. You forgot to provide your other contact address, snipped-for-privacy@aaarfproducts.com

Reply to