Coax Cable, Connector & Adapter Catalog

Please email or call for your free copy of our latest coax connector, adapter, cable assembly & bulk coaxial cable catalog.

No minimum order

No handling fees.

email: snipped-for-privacy@aaarfproducts.com call: 949 481 3154 fax: 949 388 5448 mail: AAA RF Products, 949 Calle Amanecer, San Clemente, CA 92673 USA

Reply to
AAA RF Products

And *no* WWW URL this time (See thread in sci.electronics.equipment)

I think they got the message :-)

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

Not at all. The spammers at this company treat Usenet as a write-only medium.

Reply to
Travis Jordan