Top posting

Yeah, it sure sounds like dim star, the retard references are strikingly similar.

Phil provides a great deal of amusement, because despite his high opinion of his skills, he gets lost very easily in truly technical discussions. Perhaps he shouldnt have flunked out of uni?

Personally, I dont give a rats arse whether or not somebody top, bottom or middle posts. I'm a big boy, I can cope.

Talentless drongos whingeing does tend to make me want to do whatever they are complaining about though.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

It is if it\'s the first time you\'ve read it, and if it isn\'t then
you should know to go to the end of the post for the new
information, just like you do when you read a book.
Reply to
John Fields

--
What\'s absurd is your defense of automatic top posting, and it\'s not
"reductio ad absurdum", it\'s reducto ad absurdium.

Goodbye.
Reply to
John Fields

Agreed.

  Keith

P.S.  I was wrong too.
Reply to
Keith

Richard Henry

As if the electrons give a damn? What do they care as long as they have someplace to go. A short circuit is a good as the most sophisticated design ever built as far as they are concerned. At least electrons behave like they are supposed to. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

So, are you telling everyone here that you can't figure out how to click on the scroll bar with your mouse and drag it to where the new text starts? That just takes ONE CLICK!.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I guess that you need more than two working neurons to bottom post! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Lying bullshit. It only took a fraction of a second, and some hams were using break in keying when sending code that let them hear between key downs. I have the 1956 ARRL "Radio Amateur's Handbook" in my hand, where pages 238 & 239 tells how to do break in keying, and noting that you need two antennas because none of the mechanical antenna transfer relays were fast enough for this mode of operation.

Any more blatant lies you want to tell us?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--
Yup.

Webster\'s College Dictionary shows it that way too.  Thanks! :-)
Reply to
John Fields

Yup. Keith pointed that out as well. Thanks. :-)

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

Hehe. What is it about whining (whinging is an Aussie-ism?) that makes you want to do things, anyway? ;-)

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

I blame rage against the machine.

"Fuck you, I wont do what you tell me"

Actually, its because (in this case) the whingeing is about something utterly pointless.

Its like homophobes: If you dont like gay men, dont have sex with them. Likewise, if you dont like top posting, dont do it. maybe even dont respond to a top-poster, if you feel that strongly about it.

but no, thought nazis insist that everything has to be done their way. All arguments (pro and anti) are fairly specious, as anyone with a modicum of intellect can cope with either approach.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:51:26 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

A new rapper in the group!

MC Lamer!

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Is that the only thing you've read about ham radio 50 years ago?

Reply to
mc

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:58:04 -0400, "mc" Gave us:

Learn how to quote properly retard boy. I didn't write ANY of that.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Let the record show that Michael Terrell apparently wrote the paragraph with >>>>.

Reply to
mc