Tools in Europe I must liquidate ASAP !!!! Balzer, Perkin Elmer, NORDIKO, ION TECH, Oxford

Tools in Europe I must liquidate ASAP !!!! Balzer, Perkin Elmer, NORDIKO, ION TECH, Oxford

Here is some tools that we own that are immediatly available in Europe! If you see anything you like or all you like call me IMMEDIATELY. I can work a VERY quick deal. !!!!!!!

Please call or Email at snipped-for-privacy@liardiogroup.com ONLY.

CALL ANYTIME 24 HOURS this is HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-631-236-7121

Mike Glaser MRG Associates, Inc. New York USA

Here is an opportunity to purchase up to 11 systems at Facility in Europe. These 11 tools are available immediately at one location. This is an opportunity to save on reinstallation, crating, and other costs,etc. since they are all in one location.

BALZERS BA 510A without cryo pump, incomplete, no sputter power supply, was previously in regular maintenance, deinstalled in 2000, Gas connections: Ar, 1974 vintage.

BALZERS BAK 550 E-gun based tool (not sputter based) with cryo pump, currently deinstalled, wrapped and stored in a warehouse, Includes: Balzers BPU100 controller cabinet with TPG 070, Leybold cryo pump RPK1000, Leybold cryo pump generator RW5, RGA controller (we think it without measuring head but we=B9re not sure. To check on this we have to get the machine out of the warehouse and have to unwrap it), Two Inficon XTC thin film deposition monitors/controllers with sweep control, Atarco EGUN power supply with CV8 controller, 4 pocket gun incl. rotator, No dome tooling, no ion source, tool is cleaned, complete in excellent running condition with no known faults, deinstalled in 2005, under regular maintenance, Gas connections: N2, mid-1980 vintage.

PERKIN ELMER 2400 Sputtering system, 3 RF sputter positions, loadlock,

6" wafer carrier, complete and in running condition with no known faults at time of deinstallation in 2005, Cooling station (not clamped), 3 RF target positions (excl backing plates, Gas connections: Ar, O2, N2 vent, as is, 1988 vintage.

PERKIN ELMER 2400 Sputtering system, 3 RF sputter positions, loadlock,

6" wafer carrier, complete and in running condition with no known faults at time of deinstallation in 2005, Gas connections: Ar, N2, turbo pumped, as is, 1985 vintage.

PERKIN ELMER 2400-8L Sputtering system, 3 RF sputter positions, loadlock, 6" wafer carrier, complete and in running condition with no known faults at time of deinstallation, Gas connections: Ar, N2, Turbo pumped, deinstalled in 2005, as is, 1983 vintage.

NORDIKO 2000LL sputtering system, tool is cleaned, deinstalled in

2006, Dimensions: 2mx1.8mx2m, 2000kg weight, One MOD1 low pressure, single wafer chamber, loadlock, Condition of tool: Complete, in excellent running condition without known faults at moment of de-installation. Tool was in regular maintenance, documentation, CE certificate not Included, Gas connections: Ar, O2, N2, spare, mid 1990s vintage.

NORDIKO 2050 sputtering system, tool is cleaned, deinstalled in 2005, Dimensions: 2mx1.8mx2m, 1500kg weight, 1 single wafer chamber, 3 magnetron sputter sources, loadlock, Condition of tool: Complete, in excellent running condition without known faults at moment of de-installation. Tool was in regular maintenance, documentation, CE certificate not Included, Gas connections: Ar, O2, N2, mid 1990s vintage.

NORDIKO 2050 sputtering system, tool is cleaned, deinstalled in 2006, Dimensions: 2mx1.8mx2m, 1500kg weight, 1 single wafer chamber, loadlock, RF and DC sputtering, 3 cathodes, Condition of tool: Complete, in excellent running condition without known faults at moment of de-installation. Tool was in regular maintenance, documentation, CE certificate not Included, Gas connections: Ar, O2, N2, mid 1990s vintage.

ION TECH 300 UHV multi target sputtering system, pumps, AE MDX power supplies, as is, 1990 vintage.

OXFORD Plasma Sputtering system, clean, Config: IBE, IBD from 4 target rotation cube, Beam neutralizer, Rotating substrate holder , variable angle, Cryo pumped, Complete, in excellent condition without known faults at moment of de-installation, was in regular maintenance, Gas connections: Ar, O2, N2, Edwards vacuum controller, deinstalled in 2005, 1988 vintage.

BALZERS BAK 550 without pumps.

Reply to
mrg1995

The charter for this group:

*-*+only-advertise+sci.electronics.design-*-*-design+combining.components.into.circuits+the-rec-hierarchy+zz-zz+Discussion

"How NOT to Advertise on Usenet" by Joel K. Furr http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:CMU1z-5ywJ4J:shopsite.com/help/4.1/sc/lte/usenet.html+rude.to.advertise.*.*+*-*-*-*-*-*-the-word-forsale-or-marketplace-in-their-names+preserve.*.culture.of.open.discussion+reads.*.advertisement+zzz+*.most.pervasive.form.*.*.*.*-*+How-*-to-Advertise-on-Usenet+biz+hated+rude+lose-*-account

Reply to
JeffM