perkin elmer dta 1700

Hi All, Is there anyone in this group who can provide info or point me in the right direction to obtain info on the pinout of the cable which runs betw. the furnace and dta 1700 controller?

We have one of these older thermal analyzers and it's not well. I'd like to build a labview interface for the furnace portion of it (platinum resistance heater). I think the pinout and some details about what signals pass on those pins might help this process. I wanted to start here before gutting it and starting over with all new signal conditioners, control modules, etc. (for computer control via labview). My end goal is to again have a dta, but running via a labview front end.

Perkinelmer has so far not replied to any queries. I don't think they support it anymore (it hasn't been sold for more than 10 years) but they haven't even told me that yet.

jz

Reply to
jz