These guys sure are cool

Been around. I am sure some of you have seen them. But Boston Dynamics is bringing us the Terminator eventually. :-) Just kidding.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 15 Jan 2022 13:56:43 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <srujqr$27s$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

0q2wkrUSZwZN
Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on Sat, 15 Jan 2022 17:00:58 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sruuk9$he4$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

SWSU3ineBQUu

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

There's a quirky irony in the fact that the "troll's" spam has a 1 to 1 correspondence to YOUR spam! lol

Reply to
Rick C