Doomsday Clock

It's 75 years old!

We have 100 seconds left to live, so don't bother to reply.

Reply to
jlarkin

So, about one human lifespan. That's kinda minimal success in holding off doomsday; if you could get to a speciation threshold, post-humanity, it could be said that we have achieved some success. A few thousand generations, say 100k years to doomsday, would be a nice start.

Reply to
whit3rd