Them eletrons and that supper conduct TV

Them eletrons and that supper conduct TV

Jan Panteltje

A transistor doesn't even have an atom ?

They are ripping us off. seriously I bet they'd loike to give us nothing for everything.

Actually that is not a nutzoid theory, it really IS the goal. When it gets that close and that fast, it will probably be damnear alive. And then someone has to figure out how to attach wires to it.

Let's hope it's not organically grown or runs Windows. Fuck all that virus shit.

Reply to
jurb6006

Hmm, I wonder if they can look at the shot noise. That would give them the "size" of the charge carrier.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold