the heavy body trick

If you've got an IOU for a pizza, would it be called a "pizza chit"? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

You can't "figure out" Chi - it can only be experienced. It'd be like writing a quantum mechanical equation defining Love.

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Just denying its existence doesn't make it not be; The denial merely limits the breadth and scope of your personal universe.

Cheers! Rich

--
For more information, please feel free to visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to

[snip]

Remind me not to ask for your help the next time I have to move a body.

Sleep is for wimps. Happy, healthy, well-rested wimps, but wimps
nonetheless.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Just denying the existence of the Loch Ness Monster doesn't make him not be; the denial merely limits the breadth and scope of your personal universe.

Reply to
shuurai11

Oh, I don't deny it - it's just that every picture I've seen so far has been a hoax.

But you're right - you can't prove a negative. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

well, since you really don't seem to grasp the connection, some words you use regulary to explain concepts you cannot grasp are:

Heaven Hell and of course, the all the fave: God.

That's right. You simplistically explain away a great many things you cannot grasp nor comprehend by simply calling it God.

get it yet? Or were you hiding behind the door when God was passing out brains?

Hal

Reply to
hal

Really? Regularly you say? In that case you should have no trouble coming up with an example. Please site a single example where I have used the terms "heaven", "hell", or "God" to *explain* any physical phenomenon.

Like what, for example? What physical phenomenon have I attempted to

*explain* by calling it God? According to you, I do this regularly, so surely you can come up with an example. Otherwise, people might think you're full of shit, and you don't want that now do you?

What I get at the moment - and trust me, this isn't news to anyone - is that you're an idiot.

I do believe in God, but I don't use God as an explanation for physical events. Do you have any other strawmen you'd like to throw out, or can we just add this one to pile and move on to something new?

Reply to
shuurai11

Prove it. :b

Reply to
shuurai11

And now the circle is complete.... We can now proceed with your favourite troll (not yours, Shuurai :P ).. Please carry on..

Reply to
Pboud