The flow

The really, really earliest electronic TV sets had a 50Hz transformer.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I wonder if the cooling effect of LOX might mitigate this somewhat. But I've seen a demo done with O2 gas from a pressure tank.

The stuff on my garage floor that drips out of my car.

In fact, one of these days I'm going to put some in a pan and turn the O2 from my torch on it just to satisfy my pyromaniacal urges.

Only through suffering comes wisdom. -- Zeus
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

The 'Pilot TV' had RF derived HV, and it was one of the first commercially made US TVs.

Michael A. Terrell

n Brown

rtin Brown

t the data we have is not accurate because of changes in the

-vesta-and-thei...

Mars and

ctures even..

e&access=3Dd...

ide 50My

remained, not=3D

robably

ren't many

ith, so it

and if a

a lot more

to produce

ng mammal.

ower).

lution

able to

flight

is

ge to

res

ees

ge.

er once and earth was smaller.

status quo,

threaten your

ir

,

ign

ve

You certainly perceive a remarkable number of my posts as insults.

Jeroen Belleman has pointed out that the ceaseless off-topic bickering on the group doesn't help attract the kind of people whom we might actually help with advice on electronic circuit design, so I'll leave it at that.

-- Bill Sloman, a tedious, useless old fart (according to John Larkin)who mostly lives in Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman