Texas comes into the 21 century

My Plate is "ANALOG" ;-) (Natch!)

And my wife's is "ONI"... what the grandkids have always called her because they can't pronounce "Naomi" ;-) ...Jim Thompson

[On the Road, in New York]

I tried to get AFRTS in Florida a couple years ago, but someone else already had it.

Michael A. Terrell

Sure sounds like you don't know.

You can't estimate efficiency very well, either.

John

A sure sign that it is you that has knowledge issues.

You failed to even contemplate the points, or you would not have made such a stupid statement, dumbfuck.

Now... go BACK to the post and READ the points and THEN... MAYBE you'll have a clue.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

IOW, you're trying to cover your tracks.

Reply to
krw

some

The thing with the caps must be the noted vs "u" thing again. It seems to work after that. =20

Reply to
josephkk

He's using his mop for that.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

You're an idiot. Every post I have ever made in response to Larkin's retarded queries has been the same. The purpose has not changed, nor has my knowledge of it. Larkin's lack of knowledge is glaring, however.

And you are so stupid, you are not even a player, so f*ck off, jack off.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Right. You can't say what the opamp is for.

John

Dimbulb should be using a plunger.

Reply to
krw

I did say what it is for.

The FACT is that YOU cannot say what it is for.

Even though I spelled it out for you.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

You lie, Dimbulb.