Test post from blackberry

Message sent on a blackberry using Opera mini logged into

miso

JeffM

ups.com

Yes, I know about alt.test. However, for clarity, the person that posed the question did it on sci.electronics.design.

Reply to
miso

In which case you could have had the courtesy to identify and "ping" OP (Phil Hobbs).

Reply to
JosephKK

groups.com

Three words here: GET OVER IT.

Given the amount of spam and endless off-topic and generally moronic Jim Thompson posts, I think you can handle one freakin' test message. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Reply to
miso

Take your own advice. .

Reply to