Ta Da!

Title of Invention:

METHODS SYSTEMS AND DEVICES FOR MINIMIZING POWER LOSSES IN LIGHT EMITTING DIODE DRIVERS

Filing Date: May 28, 2014 ...Jim Thompson

So how long is the vetting process, until its granted?

Martin Riddle

I have no idea, nor do I care >:-} ...Jim Thompson

IME 2-3 years for a US patent.

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

OK - no care. Is this your patent?

Reply to
haiticare2011

[snip].

Yes, but as with all work performed "for hire", it is assigned to the company that paid me. ...Jim Thompson

IME, 2-3 years.

Reply to
krw