Symbian OS, the SPP Sservice

Hi Great Guys:

When phone apply the Symbian OS, the SPP Sservice is running a different protocol, any one know more about that?

Thank you very much!

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

It is also the 1st cell phone OS with a virus.

JeffM

Symbian; is that the machine that randy ladies use?

Reply to
Robert Baer

I thought it was the country that Patty Hearst was working for the Liberation Army of:

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich The Newsgropup Wacko

no,it is the OS help me to make money..

"Robert Baer" ???????:Ws51e.4194$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthl>

Reply to
Boki

Hi Robert, Do you have any paper/book by IEEE publication?

Reply to
Boki

I guess I already get this one, but , I will not program that protocol now, if you familiar with that, could you please advice a tool for me to check it handshake.

Thank you very much.

Best regards, Boki.

"Boki" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:d20bmn$qbu$ snipped-for-privacy@netnews.hinet.net...

Reply to