static induction thyristor

I'm looking for to buy a static induction thyristor in the US. Has anyone seen them available state-side?

Doesn't look like Digikey or Allied Elec stocks them.

Thanks

Reply to
rob

I've looked for SITs several times in the past decade, and *never* found one for sale, anywhere!

please keep us posted if you find one.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

No SIT? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

LOL!

Glad to hear you made it thru the storms OK, sense of humour intact.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Thanks. Its a real mess, about 10 miles from here. I think that all the trees in the Ocala National Forest and the Florida Green belt divert some storms to areas that have been clearcut.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida