SPICE

It would be nice if my news reader would have a plug in that could directly show the results of SPICE dumps with in my viewing window, instead of moving it all over to other software to read it. Just a thought, maybe plugins already have been made ? I use Netscrap btw.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

It would be nice if you wrote a compiler that allowed you to express stuff in proper ways. It would be even better if you wrot a compiller wot like mid yur sifware wurk wivout yu/uz bing bovverd.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

I never claimed to be a language expert how ever, I must say Mr. DNA, your reply has left me slightly mystified! confused to say the least!

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Me too.

Thinking about it I think my message was meant to be something like..... It's a good job the compiler catches your spurling mistooks so your software works and, anyway, you are a programmer so why don't you write one, a plugin that does what you want, yourself.....

Erm, because I know you could if you could be bothered.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Ok, i guess i could do that, i just need to get my hands on the Spice spec's to do so. a nice little COM should do it.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

There you go. You are my hero after all. All you needed was a PHB to sort out your big word stuff. However we know all about the three letter extension stuff so it's got to be more complicated than that. Hey... take a week.

DNA

Reply to
Genome