Source for vintage hex LEDs?

Hi! Does anyone have a good source for HP5082-7340 (aka HDSP-0762) hex LED displays? I am working on a project that needs 10 of them and HP5082-7340's appear to be unobtainium and the HDSP-0762's are like $35 each.

If anyone has any old stock, used ones, or pulls they would work. I'd prefer the HP5082-7340 displays if possible as I think the HDSP-0762 displays are mil-qual and that's overkill for this application.

Both displays occasionally pop up on ebay but not rarely.

Thanks in advance for any help. Have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

Reply to
lynchaj

claims to have plenty.

Arrow wants $29.55

Have a good project!

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

I think I threw a boatload (40 or 50) of those away in my last move. I'll have to look around some more. They're too much of a power hog so there was little chance I'd ever use them.

Reply to
krw

Much appreciated. Please contact me offline if any appear.

It's a shame about those LEDs. At one time HP5082-7340s were very common but not anymore.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

Reply to
lynchaj