Local source for bicolour LEDs?

I am trying to get a red/green bicolour LED in a standard 3mm bullet style. Doesn't matter if it is 3-lead common cathode or 2-lead bipolar, but must be in that housing style. All I've been able to locate are 5mm bullet or 3mm pin.

Anyone know a local (oz) source?

TIA

Reply to
budgie

Jaycar have 2 lead ones in 3mm.

Jim

Reply to
JimW52

tenrod would have plenty choices from stock for you

m.

JimW52 wrote:

in

Reply to
matt

tenrod would have plenty choices from stock for you

m.

JimW52 wrote:

in

Reply to
matt

in

Shite, how'd I miss that one?

Tnx

Reply to
budgie

That'd be magic if I needed 1000. Last time I was in contact with tenrod, they refused to respond to emails when I mentioned I was only after ten displays. So I normally wouldn't waste the effort in browsing their stock. When there are MOQ's >1 for $40 displays, what are the chances they would sell ten bicolours?

Reply to
budgie

im sure if u asked most suppliers the right way they would give them as samples when bi-colour leds are well under > 0.20c

works for me anyway.

budgie wrote:

So

Reply to
matt

Does for me with most civilised distributors too.

But ten $A40 LCD displays and they didn't even want to communicate, let alone sell the frigging things. Fortunately, it's a big world full of suppliers. And it's surprising how often a dead-end with one seems to result in a new contact with one that's not hung up. Arrow Australia are my most unfavourite distibutor. After being jerked around by them with some Maxim stuff, we went offshore and found a better/faster/cheaper authorised feed.

they

So

Reply to
budgie