Someone needs to inform the BBC...

He offered to pay your airfare, he arranged a limo to pick you up and board the company jet, or he expected you to pay?

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

mexicans

Or Villahermosa?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I don't know how an error like that slipped by their editors. We threw Arizona out years ago.

;-)

f u cn rd ths u r usng unx
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Poor confused Jiim Thompson. Why would he think that I'd been in an asylum (other than because it would make it easier for him to ignore my comments)?

I was in Australia for all of September and half of October, but that isn't usually described as an asylum - admittedly, the current Australian prime minister does claim to admire Dubbya, which would make him some kind of lunatic if (and only if) he was sincere, but he is an Australian politician, so nobody believes a word he says.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

Jim Thompson hasn't heard about it yet - as I've mentioned before, he is seriously out of touch with reality.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

He's not crazy. If he were, he might at least be interesting.

John

Simon S Aysdie