SMS Sending Board.

Hi there everyone.

I have been working on a project for a while which I want to send data over sms to a defined number. I am trying to find a way to do it with a seperate board. But all i can find online is ways to interface with existing mobile phones.

Anybody got some example schematics that are able to send SMS?

Reply to
pewpew

Doy mean something like this

or do you want to design your own sms system, which maybe a slightly non trivial task

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith