FT2232 JTAG

Are anybody using FT2232 in JTAG interface with FTCJTAG.dll? I'm trying to read IDCODE and I always get bad value. I will be very grateful if someone send me example code in Delphi or C?

Thanks, Elektrolot

Reply to
Elektrolot

Have you tried FTDI Chip technical support? I found them to be very helpful.

Reply to
Tim Clacy

We made a test JTAG-USB adapter and everything worked as supposed. No problems whatsoever - we used FTDI's app.notes as a starting point.

- Dejan

Reply to
Dejan

OK. All works well. It was hardware problem.

Thanks, Elektrolot

Reply to
Elektrolot