Smart Battery Monitor

Looking for a device which will communicate with a battery via smart battery interface and talk to PC via USB, serial, or ethernet.

Reply to
Richard Henry

I don't know about USB to SMB. However, some mobos for Intel CPUs have SMB ports on them, though rarely are they used. SMB is used for batteris, but also for fans in some high end servers.

There are parallel port bit banging programs for SMB. I don't know if any are on the net.

Reply to
miso