Wind Power

But it's green >:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

That's what a coal power plant looks like all the time.

Reply to
lonmkusch

Gosh, I wonder where those turbines were made?

Reply to
bitrex

No shortage of energy there!

Jasen Betts

Good point. We can burn windmills for heat!

Reply to
krw

Krw would do exactly that, along with the insulating panels in the walls of his house. Republicans are fond of short-term solutions.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Lightning can cause that, and, in fact is the most common, although not the only, cause of blade failures.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred