Small, 85'C battery?

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a small, high temperature battery for backing up a real time clock. All I can find available is a couple of panasonic lithium coin cells (~20mm), but they are bigger than I would like.

Any suggestions?

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Super cap?

Reply to
martin.shoebridge

I did think of that - they don't really have enough capacity. My current drain is ~1uA, and I need about 6 months operation while unpowered (if rechargeable). Would need ~16F supercap, which looks to be too big and expensive.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

BR1225: