Slightly impressed

I thought I'd try out Ubuntu, so I loaded getright as a download manager, and got to the african FTP site, fine...., started downloading

Then I thought, hmm, bit torrent, found Ubuntu on isohunt, so I got getright to open the torrent. That worked.

BUT

Getright actually combined the http and the ftp sources together instead of doing 2 different downloads

At last, joined up software :-)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith