Sleepy Joe's "plan" to return America to normal

Right, it sure sounds like another confabulation that only one or two kiss-asses claim to remember.

.300 is a great modern batting average in the majors when you're facing Nolan Ryan (or modern equivalent experienced adult pitchers) with 104 mph fastballs, not against other teenagers

Reply to
bitrex

I didn't have my first "premium" steak at an "upscale" steakhouse until I was in my 30s, Ruth's Chris I think it was.

You can surely make steaks as good as that at home, it was good but not $50-72-good.

I've deceased my red-meat intake probably 80% since I turned 40, if I'm going to get a steak a few times a year I'll contribute to the hospitality-economy and let someone else cook it

Reply to
bitrex

"decreased" not "deceased" yes the goal is to avoid risk-factors for the latter for older males

Reply to
bitrex

bitrex wrote in news:1wklG.561$ snipped-for-privacy@fx15.iad:

Nice try. Seems Trump is the one with the memory problems... again. And you. bit... rex...

With 75mph fastballs, on a good day. Trump was NOT a fantastic ball player... ever.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

bitrex wrote in news:UVklG.329$ snipped-for-privacy@fx22.iad:

Older males with a lifelong history of long chain triglyceride intake and carrying a lot of personal fat.

A thin man not so much. I am just getting my second wind, and will not stop eating red meat... once I can actually afford to do so again. :-)

I do ALSO eat leaner meats and I do know what foods are good for you, and I either burn or pass long chain triglycerides because they sure are not accumulating. But I am certainly the exception. I was always able to eat and eat and eat and not gain and the guys and the girls all were jealous of me there. I could climb to the top of the rope in a few seconds flat... without my feet. I was a lean, mean rope climbin' machine!