was :Emigrating to America

UBS have updated their survey

a couple of pdfs at the bottom see page 41 on "prices and earnings" for engineers

martin

We guarantee that "Watching Paint Dry" will be at least as interesting as the other reality shows" said Nick Thorogood, UKTV head of lifestyle.

Reply to
martin griffith

"martin griffith" wrote

I'm moving to Zurich. ;-)

as the other reality shows"

I prefer listening to the corn grow.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

9a.html

Can't see too many graduates with 5 years experience (which would make them 25 not 35) working for

40K USD (=25K GBP) in London. I would have though that 40K GBP would be an absolute minimum. Though there aren't many 'engineers' in London as most of the employers have moved to the Thames Valley (about 30 miles west). I wonder if the survey considered that to be 'London' or not.

tim

Reply to
tim