Single Pole Compensating for Sine Wave Generation

I am studying on PIC Reference UPS design manual

It explained briefly on the sine wave generation scheme. Reading the program, I understand that it will start putting 0 on the PWM as duty cycle first. Then next reference value is looked up from the table, compare with the actual singal read from output via A/D converter from which a new PWM value will be calculated.

I am looking for a detailed explanation on such kind of singe wave generation algorithm using a micro controller like PIC.

All I need, I think, is the A/D converter specification, PWM specification and the instruction of the controller to determine the values in look up table, calculate the coefficients for compensation, and some scheme for DC offset correction.

What else more???

Could anybody please give me some links where I could find such kind of detailed information??

A little more detail than this with less complex application will be better.

I only need the sine wave generation part.

Thanks

Aung Ko Ko Thet

Reply to
Myauk

That UPS design does more than what you want to do, and the extras may be confusing you.

(I always get a headache when looking a PIC-based design anyway)

The main thing in all that stuff that applies to sine generation is the lookup table.

You might want to google this:

numerically controlled oscillator

Reply to
Ben Bradley

It's too bad this guy uses googlegroups to post rather than a non-spamming news service. Otherwise, I would gladly share my code on how to make a PWM-able microcontroller generate sine waves.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

quoted text -

Could you please explain what you meant by that?

Regards Aung Ko Ko Thet

Reply to
Myauk

Thanks for your hints.

Regards Aung

Reply to
Myauk

I found Direct Digirtal Synthesis which is related to numerically controlled oscillator, however, I think it is slightly different from my requirement and more complex for me to learn.

Regards

Reply to
Myauk