Siemens PCL Software.

I have to update our Siemens PCL software base.

I seem to be having a hard time finding any one that is offering to simply sell a software package with cables or option cables to get or data to create.

what does one one suggest and where to get ?

I would like the newest package available that covers most of their PLC line

Also, We recently started to get some OMRON PLC's in house and will be looking for DEV software for that also.. That, I may be able to find i think. Currently, we deal with DirectLogix, Keyence, AB500, MicroLogix series and Mitsubishi in house.

--
"I\'d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

"Daily Thought:

  SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT
  THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Reply to
Jamie

STAIRS.http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"

TO JAMIE I'AM RETIRED ELECT.40 YRS IN THE TRADE I REPAIR OLD STEREO'S NOW NO ONE WANT'S TO ANY MORE SAD WHAT PEOPLE THROW OUT E/GMAIL ME I HAVE NEC 1988-WITH SUPPLIMENT'S. BOOK FORM SORRY NO CD DOC.

Reply to
doc.cough

STAIRS.http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"

Hmm, I don't see how that is going to help ? I don't repair stereo's, Tv's or what ever as a profession.

I'm in the industrial arena. Was there something else you were getting at ? Or did I miss read?

--
"I\'d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

"Daily Thought:

  SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT
  THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Reply to
Jamie

YOU DON'T NEED TO TYPE LIKE THAT OUR HEARING IS FINE STOP I KNOW IT'S SCARY WHEN THE SCREEN SHOWS LOWER CASE WHEN THE KEYS SHOW UPPER CASE STOP ALSO PLEASE DON'T USE APOSTROPHES TO PLURALIZE STOP THE LETTER S DOESN'T NEED PROTECTION FROM THE OTHER LETTERS STOP USE COMPUTER TO LEARN MORE STOP THIS FANCY COMPUTER THING IS MORE THAN JUST TELEGRAPH WITH LIGHTS FULL STOP

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

That highly depends on what kind of hardware you'll have to support.

Contact your local Siemens distributor.

If you mean a single stand-alone PLC, then the Step7 package will satisfy your needs. On the other hand, automation today covers more than a PLC and therefore one might need additional packages. These packages seemly integrate to cover a 'project'.

--
Kris
Simulations are like miniskirts, they show a lot and hide the essentials.

Looks like your "r" key is broken; sometimes it makes an "h" looks like.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

STAIRS.http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"

Good. Thy fixing your caps-lock key.

When I was in high school, I remember boys and girls slept
together all the time. We called it algebra class. -- Jay Leno
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

STAIRS.http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"

You don't know what the NEC is?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

STAIRS.http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"

Hmm, TVs? Stereos? Umm, Nippon Electric Company? ;-)

--
Keith
Reply to