RE:REQ: Siemens 7 software please

I'd love to have a copy of Siemens 7 since I'm about to get a job where that would be a big advantage. If I could become more familiar with it there's a chance for a HUGE pay increase right off the bat and a large promotion in a few months. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
startagroup

Download a free Lite version here:

You may send me a bonus of 10% of your pay increase.

TIA,

Paul

Reply to
Paul E. Schoen