Search for difficult-to-find transistor

Hello all,

My ex-colleague had an old oscilloscope with has C1252 transistors defective, and need replacement.

I looked for this part number in Google, but it could not be found.

Is there anybody who knows this transistor, or has the data sheet, or knows the replacement for it?

Thanks in advance Regards

Reply to
Myauk

It is 2SC1252. Can not find anybody who sells it but here is the datasheet:

Nothing special, replacement should be easy.

*  KSI@home    KOI8 Net  < >  The impossible we do immediately.  *
*  Las Vegas   NV, USA   < >  Miracles require 24-hour notice.   *
Sergey Kubushyn

FYI.... these are Japanese numbers and they have to be preceded with 2S ... so search for 2SC1252.

Reply to
TTman

..

Thank you so much, I have found one in Farnell which has a close spec: to this transistor.

Regards

Reply to
Myauk