Search for BB215 varactor diodes

Hi - I am searching for 6 pieces of this component to repair a signal generator. The package needs to be a SOD80' Does anyone have some or know where I may find these without going to a $$$ broker?

Thanks Jim WB5KYE

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

Wow, that's an oldie. Best bet might be to ask a few European ham radio operators in a ham radio newsgroup. Maybe some are inclined to rummage through their parts boxes and are willing to accept a few Dollar bills for postage.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to