Rust shooting may be Murder (2023 Update)

Decaying brainless LIAR =================== >

** Yes you do - s*****ad.

** Not it isn't - you LIAR.
** Massive stupid LIE !!!
** Utter, stupid crap.
** Sabotage causing foreseeable death = murder.

Fuck off - you know nothing moron.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 5 Nov 2021 20:44:44 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sm453s$8cd$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

2Kijy9CJvnJo
Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 5 Nov 2021 20:46:59 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sm4583$8cd$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

82Cl5dgsuWCk
Reply to
Edward Hernandez

Decaying Brain matter : ================= >

** It is the perfect choice.

The phrase "deliberate, human intervention" indicates some person acted to change the course of events. In this case secretly with malice.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison