PIC code problems? help may be available

Hi there.

Does your PIC code just refuse to work for no

reason? Have a project but no experienced programmers? Email me at mandoline&cwgsy.net and we'll see what we can do. We debug code for any of the common PIC micros (12C,12F,16F) and can also test code in-house under controlled conditions to fix stubborn problems. Confidentiality assured.

Thanks,

-A replace & with @

Reply to
Andre