RoHS and European 'Politiciens'

Let's face it Glynnis Kinnock got into the European parliament and Margrate Thatcher didn't but Margrate Thatcher is a failed chemist and there you have your lesbien story.

Quite simple when you analyse the facts.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

What facts? My wife and I and couple of Beneluxian psycholinguists ran into Neil and Glynnis Kinnock in a Brussells restaurant some years ago. Neil acknowledged being recognised and door-stopped us for a minite or two - he's a good politician.

Glynnis settled down at their table with their guest ...

I can't imagine interacting with Margaret Thatcher in the same way, even if I too am an ex-chemist (though with a less elevated academic background). Since Thatcher went on from being a chemist to become a barrister and a QC, I don't think you an describe her as a failed chemist. Chemisty obviously failed to offer her the sort of job she wanted, but that is something else.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

So, why do you think I misspelt Margrate and mentioned she was a failed chemist. I don't think you are about to suggest she was a successful politicien.

Is RoHS a failure in waiting? Is that something to do with shit chemistry? Is Glynnis an MEP? Is Margrate? Is Margrate an obnoxious vindictive jealous whorebitch scummongerer?

QED

DNA

Reply to
Genome

She was a very successful politiican. She was also a truly appalling prime minister. Check out Will Hutton's "The State We're In" ISBN:

0099366819 for chapter and verse.

Her Poll Tax is an instructive example - as a replacement for the rates it was a disaster, because it cost so much more to collect, but it won John Major the 1992 election by driving labour voters off the electoral rolls.

Probably - most things are if you want long enough. Check out the Vatican for another.

The jury is still out.

Was when I last checked.

No. She had a series of minor strokes in 2002 and has retired from public life - not as far as one would like, which would take a stake and an intersection, and several truckloads of garlic.

Absolutely

I'm not sure that the train of evidence is entirely water-tight.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

So, you're saying Margrate is not a closet lesbien?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

If she is a closet lesbian, she is so deep in the closet that no rumour of it has ever got to my ears.No feminist of my acquaintance has ever had a good word to say for her, and nothing she did advanced either the femine or the feminist cause.

The idea that Magrate could love anything human - male or female - seems pretty far-fetched to me. Why not concentrate on more credible accusations - depict her as a vampire, or a ghoul, or a were-weasel ...

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Its every little Dutch boys dream to stick his finger in a dyke.

Reply to
ian field

helemaal niet!! (no way!!)

Reply to