RIP Bob Pease

Hmm. So you have considered praying there ain't no heaven and cursing that there ain't no hell? Sorry, that song phrase just keeps going off = in my head. I adulterated it a bit.

Reply to
josephkk

spot?!!

Since this occurred in calif. you could start with "TASAS" in a search engine. But this is not on a State highway, you would use this to find/get to the local accident databases.

Reply to
josephkk

This IS NOT a high speed road (I've been up there eons ago). Pease was an experienced driver. And has lived that area for how long? I just doubt that the situation caught him by surprise... but a heart blockage can... BTDT (July, 1998). ...Jim Thompson

Most geniuses are a bit weird :-) National put a nice video on their website about Bob Pease.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

How about you f*ck off and die, jack-off. I have been in this group for nearly twenty years. You are merely an interloper, at best. And your mouth makes you nothing more than a retarded pussy.

So take your blabber somewhere else, blibber boy.

Better yet, Fuck Off And Die!

Reply to
OutsideObserver

Indeed. A sad week, with the loss of talented men with a good sense of humor and who willingly helped others learn electronics design.

Michael A. Terrell

Good Lord! This could almost get me started thinking like a conspiracy theorist! It is just too much!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Two bad it wasn't two of the worst. We'd be rid of Sloman and dimboobie. Then we could vote out the next loser. :)

Michael A. Terrell

Paraphrasing Bob Pease, "What's all this cluck, cluck, cluck stuff, anyhow?"

Some fairy from San Fransicko trying to impress the ignorant that he's some kind engineer... choo, choo, choo ?:-)

Killfile 'em all! ...Jim Thompson

Usenet NEVER gets that lucky! The good ones die, but the bad ones hang around forever!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

I managed to get one cyberstalker off usenet for good. A real bipolar nutcase who refused to take his medication, "because I don't need it!" He made threatening phone calls, and threatened me online The first ISP was reluctant to drop him, but did. There was only one more available where he lived, and he burnt through it like a chinese made 'Roman Candle'. The last time I looked for information, he was back at his parent's house, at age 38 and in another state where they didn't just mail him his medication and only intervene when the police would haul him in for violence. He was kicked out of a Walmart, banned from Red Robin restaurants, and arrested for trying to run over a woman in the parking lot of her apartment. That stunt cost him his driver's license, for life in that state.

Michael A. Terrell

He was killfiled a month or two ago. I am going to see if I can update Newsproxy from 100 maximum entries to 1000 or more. I have the source code, and I think I have a compiler that will work. Either that, or I'm going to set up a local NNTP server to download and store the newsgroups I read for 90 days local archive and let it filter out the trash.

For now, I'm going to copy the individual sets of filters and combine the, then replace the per group filter used by Netscape.

Michael A. Terrell

Yer gonna feel pretty funny when the lord comes and puts the big chest gripper on you, boy.

I hope that this lame remark you posted here is what he flashes through your thick, brainless skull cavity.

Maybe then, it will dawn on you... how much of a loser you are.

Reply to
FigureItOut

You just responded to one of the bad ones.

Reply to
FigureItOut

I'll bet you break it. Bwuahahahahahahhaha!

You can use it to pull headers and then filter and THEN retrieve the remainder, you stupid, pissy little bitch.

You probably complicated being born. Is EVERYTHING extra work for you? I mean, I know you have to lift up that 80 Lb sack of blubber to see the scale OR your dick, but how can you claim to have worked in an industry for so long, and still be so stupid about it?

"90 days local archive"??? YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Lots of time on your hands, idiot? Jeez... there should be laws against waste upon waste upon waste.

I'll bet if we dunked you, you'd survive! WITCH!!!

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahaaha! You and the GriseTard give Florida a real and proper "image" in Usenet, "Mike".

He is so liberal, he is stupid (beyond stupid), and you are so stupid, you are stupid (WAY beyond stupid).

How many dead CRTs are you hoarding in your garage?

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahah!

I have several, but they all work (mostly mint actually), and they are all top of the line.

My smallest LCD is 23" and I have 4 already. One is at 2048x1152.

Dunk the Terrell retard and see if he is a witch.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

That's why he put quotes in, dumbfuck.

--