Google Groups broken?

Is it just me or is GG broken? I'm only getting one page of hits from a search. The results page selector that would normal show at the bottom of the page is now missing so you can't select anymore pages.

They seem to be working on a "new" GG and inviting people to try it. It sucks IMO and am wondering if they purposely crippled the "old" in order to force one to try the "new". Well, that's my conspiracy theory unless I'm missing something.

Reply to
oparr

The regular search engine is also broken. You can switch to 100 but it will always only show 10 results. Time to use other search engines then?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Joerg

You... are missing a lot. Mostly from between your ears.

Reply to
MrTallyman

Yahoo and Bing aren't very good Usenet search engines IMO. Do you know of any others? I have a gas water heater to repair this weekend.

Reply to
oparr

Daylight come and me wan go home.

Reply to
oparr

Stop playing with DimBulb's banana!

Reply to
krw

And you NEED Usenet to do it?

Dude... You are too goddamned dumb for the job. Call an electrician.

Reply to
TheJoker

I see that the retards are coming out of the woodwork today.

Good job, Williams, you retarded f*ck.

Reply to
MrTallyman

First, go to your circuit breaker box and check the breaker that goes to your gas water heater! MikeK

Reply to
amdx

I suppose it does take you a while to realize that you're awake.

Why thank you, DimBulb.

Now, AlwaysWrong, Santa isn't going to like that.

Reply to
krw

Reply to
oparr

Except that "your opinion" is meaningless, retard boy.

Reply to
MrTallyman

Usenet chronicles these exchanges. Doesn't take much to see who are the retards and bullies in this forum. They pounce from the shadows like low-life prisoners, tired of themselves, eager for "fresh meat".

Reply to
oparr

Yes, indeed. The retards are the dopes that use words like "bully".

If there were indeed bullies around, most of the retards would already be dead.

So... got any more flawed logic, retard boy?

Reply to
MrTallyman

There's lots of others, even Altavista is still around and that one can be switched to 100 results per page, and it does actually work. No specific group search but it find stuff in groups as well.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Joerg

Nope! Prefer to see you starve. Bye!

Reply to
oparr

Google groups isn't broken, idiot. The database that keeps your preferences is.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Sorry to disappoint you in life.

I'd love to see fucktards like you be vivisected, however.

Yes, you little retarded stupid f*ck... you are going to have to look that one up.

Reply to
MrTallyman

Okay, that's good to know. Thanks!

Reply to