Resetting Epson Printer Cartridges - Details Anyone?

Hi,

Does anyone have circuit/details for resetting Epson printer cartridges after refilling them?

Thanks

Reply to
Jennifer Crandall

Ther is software available at a price, that does the resetting.

Reply to
Robert Baer

There are over a dozen different kinds of Epson printer carts. I've seen both computer-based software AND standalone hardware gadgets that reset the cartridges. You question cannot be answered adequately without knowing exactly WHICH cartridges you are asking about.

I bought a continuous ink supply kit from "jlwsales" on eBay (3-day shipping from Hong Kong - faster than across town!) The cartridges come with special chips that are self-resetting. It works great. I have a set of ink refill bottles on their way.

Reply to
Richard Crowley