Looking for serial printer emulator to output to bitmap

Would anyone have seen a program for DOS which emulates an Epson graphics printer? I'm talking, you plug your output device (logic analyser as is the case here) into a normal Epson printer via serial port, except in 2006 you don't have an Epson serial printer anymore.

I'm sure this must have been done before somewhere. So a PC behaves as if it was a printer, and creates a .bmp file or alike from the received data.

Thanks,

Alison

Reply to
Alison

Well, what do you know........ It's been done :-)

Alison