Where can I buy a Photoelectric Smoke Sensor.

Hello, We are working on an Engineering project designing a Smoke detector, as such looking for sensors, any good makes please recommend for types as "Ionization", "Photoelectric" and "Heat" Sensors... what would be the common specifications for these sensors, if you can. Appeciate your thoughts. Thanks!!

Niray

Reply to
nirays