Regarding polyphase IIR filter.

Dear All,

Iam working subband acoustic echo cancellation.In that for subbanding the input signal i used polyphase IIR filter.I searched in net for polyphase IIr filter design.I got some techinical documents related to polyphase IIr filter, I mentioned important links related to

documents below.

1
2

In this document the filter coeffecients are also mentioned, But there is no time domain difference equation.I derived the difference equation from the transfer function given in the document and implement the filter.But the output of the filter is not clear.Give

me some valluable suggestions on time domain difference equation of polyphase IIR filter.

Thanks in advance.

venkat.

Reply to
venkat

I'd suggest you try posting your question again on comp.dsp. I don't mean to be rude, but it doesn't sound like you have the pre-requisites to be doing anything useful regarding echo cancellation just yet. Have you taken a DSP class? Do you have a good professor?

Reply to
Joel Kolstad