Recommendations for 'Single supply' single op-amp for LF / DC apps with rail-rail I/O ( voltage follower ) ?

Supply = 12 or 15V

10kHz bandwidth would suffice !

Will only be used as a voltage follower

I/P and O/P must go to GND ( V+ not such an issue )

I input bias uncritical, i.e. bipolar fine. Source Z < 2k

Vos < 3 mV would be fine

Must be through hole ( ideally )

Suggestions ? Not my normal area !

Criteria include low cost, multiple sourcing and good stock levels

Thanks, Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Check the TLC2272.

Reply to
Raveninghorde

LM6132 is a dippie, nice R-R I/O (actually, a bit outside the rails on inputs, output not quite there for largish loads), not quite your Vos spec at guaranteed max, and maybe little tight on phase margin (though it is spec'd for unity gain applications).

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to