recomended lowish volume flyback vendor

Does anyone have a vendor they like working with that works NRE + production cost for low volume SMPS flyback topology transformers.

I need an EP-13 size transformer designed and produced for an NCP-1012

5w dual output design. My client is low volume at around 200 per year. All the folks I currently use are better set up for 1,000-20,000 EAU and not a good choice for this low a volume.

I have little experience at these low volumes so could use some advice.

Thanx Hawker

Reply to
Hawker

Talk to Butch.

or

Alan Kamann is the designer here.

Both do good work in modest quantities.

John

On 4/25/2007 4:07 PM, The digits of John Larkin's hands composed the following:

Thanx I'll check with both of them in the morning. I wish I knew about Minntronix. Pretty cool that they have off the shelf TopSwitch GX and TinySwitch parts. I wish I knew about that a few months ago. I wonder if there prices are as good as XFMRS Inc?

Hawker

Reply to
Hawker