Switch vendor

I'm looking for a vendor for a miniature toggle switch. Nothing exotic. SPDT-CO bat handle, threaded shank, solder lugs.

I have been using Taiway in Taiwan, but they have this old-fashioned way of doing business by wire transfer ($50 a pop) only and have a fairly high line item minimum quantity. I usually only buy 100 - 1000 at a time and sometimes that doesn't meet their minimum. They balk at shipping Post Office (EMS) and if they use a common carrier (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.) customs charges get added onto the top of the mess. For that kind of money I can almost get as good a deal here in the States.

Anybody got a supplier that THEY HAVE USED that they like?

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)