REACH regs

transported.

Hot damn, that is more sensible, more affordable and more effective than all the crazy things promoted by the AGW crowd. Wonderful.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

My semiconductor fab friends would be very surprised to hear that all their teflon-tube 18 megohm water plumbing is dissolving.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Put solar cells on them and beam the energy around; use the wonderful MIT wireless energy inventions.

Duck Dynamo.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

insane? > > Won't the Substances of Very High Concern list > grow endlessly? > > Absolutely! That is the function of governments. They should "top off" the list by adding water, since it dissolves everything and the more pure it is, the more corrosive it is. With water on the list, nothing physical could be sold or transported. Solves a lot of problems...

monoxide. then technically in a vehicle that uses pure glycol as coolant, most petroleum distillates could still be transported. Polypropylene glycol I think has higher thermal conductivity than ethylene glycol so it is more suitable as engine coolan without the addition of dihydrogen monoxide.

quite lengthy concerning its dangers, and is not exhaustive, obviously.

that

silicone

Maybe, maybe not. I learned this when on a tour of a Fairchild facility while i was in high school (over 4 decades ago). The dissolving is rather slow, but it still happens.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

"John Larkin" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

To save the planet the energy must be reflect back up into space. Your belived solar cells gain the energr. The only solution is increasing number of clouds. Clouds work like the ducks. The only way to increasing number of clouds are fly ash and SO2. It was in proved before 1970.

But there are the chance for your cells. If is Global Cooling we use the cells. If is Global Warming we use the bio-coal. Do you agree? S*

Reply to
szczepan bialek

than

No.