Re: Yikes! James E Thompson Arizona wants you to be bottom guy

[snip]
>--- >Yuck. > >--- >JF

If you keep feeding trolls back on the list you go :-( ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Obama, All Blow but NO Hard

Awww...

You'll miss me, though! ;)
Reply to
John Fields

Of course :-) I took you off the list when you stopped feeding Larkin. But now you're back at it.

Learn that no podium means trolls wither and die. ...Jim Thompson

                    Obama, All Blow but NO Hard

Frankly, Jim, it matters little to me whether I'm on your shitlist or
not, (or anyone else's for that matter) and while I do try, mostly, to
get along and help, I'm not going to change the way I post and to whom
I post just because of an opinion of yours which you consider to be an
edict.
Reply to
John Fields

Of course not. I didn't really expect you to.

If you want to give prima donnas like Larkin, Slowman, et al, a podium, that's your right, for now, under freedom of speech :-) ...Jim Thompson

                    Obama, All Blow but NO Hard

Doesn't seem to affect this one, however.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise