Re: Wireless Power Nearly There

> > So, you're not a pool player? > > No, I'd lose all the time to anyone with real skills. :-) > > > It isn't that difficult. No worse than > > crawling under a rack full of equipment to connect all the cables by > > feel, and get all on the right connectors. > > Perhaps someone can demo this sometime on a smaller scale!

I had a service call t a college for the sound system in their gymnasium. They had a basketball game coming up, and it was dead. A four foot rack was bolted to the wall, about 18 inches from the floor so I had to lay down and work my way under, and part way into the rack to reach the power amp that was dead center in the front. The rack was full of crap, and the wiring was harnessed and laced. The top of the rack was welded on, and had holes punched for the conduits that connected to the building's wiring. It took almost an hour to disconnect everything, a half hour back to the shop for a two minute repair, then another hour and a half to finish the job. It was working about two hours before the game. :)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell